Weight loss surgery helps you to lose the excess fat in your body which can affect your overall health and leads to different medical problems such as; high blood pressure, heart diseases, type 2 diabetes, sleep apnea and etc. weight loss surgery is prescribed for people who are suffering from obesity and cannot lose weight by traditional means and diets.
The surgery cause weight loss by restricting food intake with an interruption in digestive process. After operating this kind of surgery it is necessary to undergo permanent lifestyle changes, including maintaining a healthful and balanced diet and doing regular exercises.
There are 6 types of bariatric surgery available. Each type has advantages and disadvantages, and this page will help you decide which one is right for you. Here is a very brief description of how each procedure will help you lose weight:
- Gastric Sleeve – you will feel less hungry generally & full sooner while eating
- Gastric Bypass – you will feel full sooner while eating & absorb fewer minerals
- Duodenal Switch – you feel less hungry generally & full sooner while eating, absorb fewer calories and minerals
- LAP-BAND® – you will feel full sooner while eating
- Gastric Balloon – you will temporarily feel full sooner while eating (balloon removed after 6 months)
- AspireAssist – drain a portion of stomach contents after eating and absorb fewer calories
It is worth mentioning that Iran is the best choice for having this kind surgery as the surgeons are totally experienced and the price is affordable to all patients.